Essential Duties and Responsibilities: District Manager:
The District Manager position is responsible for oversight/management of multiple external food service operations and their client satisfaction and relationships.
· Provides direction and oversight to offsite chefs, managers and client relationship specialists of our dining, vending, micro market and K-12 school locations.
· Develops and implements appropriate strategies as well as strengthens programs to help lead team members and build long lasting client relationships.
· Oversee the administration and efficient operation of product sales, account appearance, staff success and client relationships/retention in accordance with the Variety FoodServices objectives and all regulations.
· Monitors and leads account and employee development.
· Provides strong leadership, training and supervision skills.
· Helps create and operate within annual operational budgets.
Critical skills needed
· Must have strong client relationship skills dealing with customer contacts at all levels
· Must have good management skills directing multiple field representatives and account managers.
· Must have good contract foodservice management/industry knowledge
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Hospitality Degree Preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as District Manager preferably in a food service environment
· Management experience required
· Intermediate Word & Excel skills
· Local travel is required
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better