Manufacturing company is in search of a full-time, experienced Maintenance Technician with a proven track record of being successful. The right candidate must demonstrate an eagerness to grow with a world class organization.
The Maintenance Technician will be directly responsible to ensure that all machines are running, and all repairs and preventative services are maintained.
• Experience must include at least (2) two years of machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment with strong troubleshooting and repair ability. Proven knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics. ABB & Fanuc robots, plc’s, plumbing/pipefitting knowledge are a plus.
• Candidates must be flexible in shift assignment including 2nd or 3rd shift and willing to work overtime, including weekends.
• Must have HS diploma/GED .
• Some college coursework preferred, but not required.
About Romeo RIM, Inc.
About Romeo RIM:
Romeo RIM, designs and manufactures highly engineered reaction injection molded parts. Located in
Romeo, MI, we are a full-service provider of value-added design and the highest quality solutions. We are built on a foundation of service excellence offering our customers world-class full-service design, engineering, manufacturing and quality control capabilities
Romeo RIM utilizes a variety of custom and standard materials in the following areas:
Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) Long Fiber Technology (LFT) In-Mold Paint (IMP) Compression
Molding (SMC) Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) Post Applied Paint
• Relationships and Accomplishments – Partnering, teamwork and results are important to us.
• Servant Leadership – Serving, trusting and helping others creates a higher purpose for our business.
• Continuous Improvement – We are always striving to improve – ourselves, our processes and our business.
• Innovative Solutions – Our innovation processes are transformative – unleashing the collective knowledge of the entire organization.
Romeo RIM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision,
401K, Tuition Reimbursement, EAP and much more!
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions, we invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration. We are looking for candidates with progressively increasing levels of responsibility. We look forward to reviewing your resume and finding the candidate we believe that will fit well in the position and company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time