Oshtemo Township is seeking an experienced candidate for the Assistant Township Clerk Position.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Under the direct supervision of the Clerk, performs a variety of duties in the Office of Clerk.
• Accounts payable processing
• Elections: assist with voter registration, voter file maintenance, aid in administration of elections, etc.
• Records retention
• Cemetery coordination
• Customer service
• Any other duties as required by Township Clerk
• EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor or Associate degree in Public Administration, Business, or similar field desired
• EXPERIENCE: accounts payable experience required, must be able to meet prescribed typing and computer standards in effect at time of hire
• SKILLS: highly organized, effective interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written
At Oshtemo Township, employee health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our office. We provide masks and hand sanitizer to all employees who must report to work. We are adhering to CDC, State and local orders with regard to COVID-19.